Weekday afternoons from 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Weekends from 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Visitors must check in with the receptionist, obtain a visitor badge, and sign the visitor confidentiality form. Visitors will leave keys with receptionist, who will return them upon visitor leaving. Visitors will be asked to sign out on the register upon leaving.
- Only two visitors per patient are allowed to visit at one time. Visiting hours will not be extended if a patient has multiple visitors.
- Visitors may visit in the lounge area only. Visitors are not allowed in patient rooms at any time for any reason. If visitor is found in room, they will be asked to leave immediately.
- All visitors must be 18 or over. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Visitors must leave all packages, purses and bags in their car; they are not allowed on the unit and staff will not “hold” the items for visitors.
- No recording devices or cameras or cellphones will be allowed on the unit.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed.
- Nursing staff will inspect all items brought in by visitors for patients
- Open cigarette packs cannot be accepted for patients; only unopened packs may be brought in.
- No weapons or drugs are allowed in the hospital.
- The facility reserves the right to prohibit any visitor from the privilege of visiting a patient if they appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The facility reserves the right to remove a visitor who becomes disruptive or creates an unsafe environment or one that is not following program rules
- No visitation allowed from patients who have discharged within the past year.
- For the protection of all of our patients and staff, the facility reserves the right to have our staff wand all visitors to search for weapons and/or contraband. If the visitor declines they will not be permitted to visit.
- Clergy and attorneys are welcome at any time